Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reading the section about Thesis's taught me a lot i didn't already know about them. I learned adding to your thesis after learning more about your writing as you go on in your paper really builds tou a thesis. Also, it is ok to change your thesis several times before you have the perfect thesis. I had no idea you could wait until the last sentence of your last paragraph to enter your thesis. I thought it at least had to be included somewhere in your first paragraph in either the last or second to last sentence. This reading also showed me better ways to write a good,lengthy thesis. I liked how at the end of the reading there was a table of what kind of thesis or how to use a thesis when writing a certain kind of assignment.

1 comment:

  1. I agree I didn't know that much about about thesis's. I also thought that you had to put your thesis in the first paragraph and I was told to put it just before the transition sentence leading into the first body paragraph. I liked how they suggested that you can write your thesis at the end of your writing because I was always taught to do the thesis then build a paper around it. I usually ended up changing it anyways. The table looks like it will be very useful in the future and will use it for future thesis papers.

    ReplyDelete